Search Results
Found 123176 records
| No | Image | Details | Add to Album |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | ![]() | y02190 Back of Croft House, Church lane, Dore, originally known as Croft House Farm, showing early stone windows. | |
| 2 | ![]() | y02191 Barn adjoining Croft House (originally known as Croft House Farm), Church Lane, Dore. Owned by Mrs. Thompson. An early barn and stables with oak cruck arch built into the wall at one end. Circa 1600 | |
| 3 | ![]() | y02194 Ryecroft Farm, Ryecroft Glen, off Dore Road. In 1959, occupied by Mr. Farnsworth, owned by Sheffield Corporation. Reputed to have originally been a coaching house and also a grinding wheel (numerous grindstones lying about) | |
| 4 | ![]() | y02195 Ryecroft Farm, Ryecroft Glen, off Dore Road. In 1959, occupied by Mr. Farnsworth, owned by Sheffield Corporation. Reputed to have originally been a coaching house and also a grinding wheel (numerous grindstones lying about) | |
| 5 | ![]() | y02196 Ryecroft Farm, Ryecroft Glen, off Dore Road. In 1959, occupied by Mr. Farnsworth, owned by Sheffield Corporation. Reputed to have originally been a coaching house and also a grinding wheel (numerous grindstones lying about) | |
| 6 | ![]() | y02197 Ryecroft Farm, Ryecroft Glen, off Dore Road. In 1959, occupied by Mr. Farnsworth, owned by Sheffield Corporation. Reputed to have originally been a coaching house and also a grinding wheel (numerous grindstones lying about) | |
| 7 | ![]() | y02198 The Grange, Dore Road, Dore. Stone-built, originally a farm. The farm buildings were removed to make way for the present garden, but the building marks can be seen on the east end ofthe house. On the west wall is a stone with the date 1684 | |
| 8 | ![]() | y02199 Nos 88, 90 and 92, Townhead Road, Dore. Originally one house, later converted into three. A stone built into the front of the centre cottage is dated 1686. | |
| 9 | ![]() | y02203 Ivy Cottage and Rose Cottage, High Street, Dore. Stone-built with the date 1771 carved on a plaque in the wall. Later demolished | |
| 10 | ![]() | y02205 Rear of Millhouses Corn Mill, Abbeydale Road South. Mill on this site since 1280, Sir Ralph de Ecclesall gave his corn mill on the Sheaf to the Monks of Beauchief. At the time of this photograph, owned by Sheffield Corporation and in a dilapidated st |
Found 123176 records.









