Search Results

 

Found 123551 records

Page of 12356.

Search Within Results

Keywords
Exclude
No Image Details Add to Album
1Walkers Bingo and Social Club, formerly Adelphi Picture Theatre, Vicarage Road, Attercliffes21383

Walkers Bingo and Social Club, formerly Adelphi Picture Theatre, Vicarage Road, Attercliffe

2Walkers Bingo and Social Club, formerly Adelphi Picture Theatre, Vicarage Road, Attercliffes21384

Walkers Bingo and Social Club, formerly Adelphi Picture Theatre, Vicarage Road, Attercliffe

3J. A. Henderson and Company, South Yorkshire Carton Company, formerly the privately owned  High Green Picture Palace, Thompson Hill, High Greens21386

J. A. Henderson and Company, South Yorkshire Carton Company, formerly the privately owned High Green Picture Palace, Thompson Hill, High Green

4Paybox at the Cannon 1-2 Cinema, Angel Street, before closure.s21387

Paybox at the Cannon 1-2 Cinema, Angel Street, before closure.

5Plaza Bingo Club, formerly The Plaza Cinema, junction of Richmond Road and Bramley Lane. Opened 27 December 1937, seating just over 1100. Closed 29 September 1963. Reopened 2 October 1963 as a bingo halls21391

Plaza Bingo Club, formerly The Plaza Cinema, junction of Richmond Road and Bramley Lane. Opened 27 December 1937, seating just over 1100. Closed 29 September 1963. Reopened 2 October 1963 as a bingo hall

6Cowen and Barrett Ltd., plumbers merchant, former Wincobank Picture Palace, Merton Road, Wincobank 	 s21395

Cowen and Barrett Ltd., plumbers merchant, former Wincobank Picture Palace, Merton Road, Wincobank

7Cowen and Barrett, plumbers merchant, Wincobank Picture Palace, Merton Road, Wincobanks21396

Cowen and Barrett, plumbers merchant, Wincobank Picture Palace, Merton Road, Wincobank

8AMC (American Multi-Cinema), Crystal Peaks 10, opened 26 May 1988. Became UCI in (United Cinemas International), 11 August 1989. The cinema closed 20th March 2003 and was demolished early 2005s21399

AMC (American Multi-Cinema), Crystal Peaks 10, opened 26 May 1988. Became UCI in (United Cinemas International), 11 August 1989. The cinema closed 20th March 2003 and was demolished early 2005

9The Odeon 7 Cinema, Arundel Gate. Opened 5 March 1992s21400

The Odeon 7 Cinema, Arundel Gate. Opened 5 March 1992

10Sheffield and Ecclesall Co-operative store (Sunwin House), Cemetery Roadw02553

Sheffield and Ecclesall Co-operative store (Sunwin House), Cemetery Road

Found 123551 records.

Page of 12356.