Search Results

 

Found 121282 records

Page of 12129.

Search Within Results

Keywords
Exclude
No Image Details Add to Album
1Woodthorpe Hall, Holmesfield. An L Shaped house with three gables on the South front. For many years a working farm. Former home of Mr and Mrs Shepley who restored the house and saved it from dereliction.y02063

Woodthorpe Hall, Holmesfield. An L Shaped house with three gables on the South front. For many years a working farm. Former home of Mr and Mrs Shepley who restored the house and saved it from dereliction.

2Burbage Rocks and Burbage Moory02064

Burbage Rocks and Burbage Moor

3Chequers Inn, Froggatt Edgey02065

Chequers Inn, Froggatt Edge

4Bolsterstone Post Office and Bolsterstone Old Chapel, built 1791 by the Rev. Thomas Blandy02066

Bolsterstone Post Office and Bolsterstone Old Chapel, built 1791 by the Rev. Thomas Bland

5Engraving of St. Nicholas Church, High Bradfieldy02067

Engraving of St. Nicholas Church, High Bradfield

6Wesley Cottage former Bradfield Workhouse built in 1760, Towngate, High Bradfieldy02070

Wesley Cottage former Bradfield Workhouse built in 1760, Towngate, High Bradfield

7Ashopton Inn, Sheffield to Glossop road, demolished in the 1940's to make way for construction of Ladybower Reservoiry02073

Ashopton Inn, Sheffield to Glossop road, demolished in the 1940's to make way for construction of Ladybower Reservoir

8Wyming Brook Drive, Riveliny02074

Wyming Brook Drive, Rivelin

9Bagshawe Arms, Norton Avenue, Hemsworth. At the time of this photograph the owner was Mrs Bagshawe and occupied by George Skelton. Once a farmhouse, but rebuilt and enlarged in 1829 as a public house. Built with stone from Mawfa Lane Quarries.y02100

Bagshawe Arms, Norton Avenue, Hemsworth. At the time of this photograph the owner was Mrs Bagshawe and occupied by George Skelton. Once a farmhouse, but rebuilt and enlarged in 1829 as a public house. Built with stone from Mawfa Lane Quarries.

10Carsick Cottage, Tom Lane at junction of Carsick Hill Crescent, (right) Crosspool. Built 1620. Also known as Carsick Hill Farm, Webster's Farm and Fisher's Farm (property of William Fisher in 1919 Directories)y02116

Carsick Cottage, Tom Lane at junction of Carsick Hill Crescent, (right) Crosspool. Built 1620. Also known as Carsick Hill Farm, Webster's Farm and Fisher's Farm (property of William Fisher in 1919 Directories)

Found 121282 records.

Page of 12129.