Search Results

 

Found 121330 records

Page of 12133.

Search Within Results

Keywords
Exclude
No Image Details Add to Album
1Ivy Cottages, Bowser Bottom, next to Wire Mill Dam, looking towards Whiteley Wood Roady02075

Ivy Cottages, Bowser Bottom, next to Wire Mill Dam, looking towards Whiteley Wood Road

2Pitsmoor toll bar house, junction of Burngreave Road and Pitsmoor Road (right) with the Bay Horse public house visible in the backgroundy02079

Pitsmoor toll bar house, junction of Burngreave Road and Pitsmoor Road (right) with the Bay Horse public house visible in the background

3Pitsmoor toll bar house, Burngreave Road/Pitsmoor Road (right)y02080

Pitsmoor toll bar house, Burngreave Road/Pitsmoor Road (right)

4Attercliffe Chapel of Ease, Hill Top, Attercliffe Commony02081

Attercliffe Chapel of Ease, Hill Top, Attercliffe Common

5Elevated view of Thomas Turton and Sons, steel, tool steels and railway springs manufacturers, Sheaf Works, Maltravers Street and Effingham Laney02090

Elevated view of Thomas Turton and Sons, steel, tool steels and railway springs manufacturers, Sheaf Works, Maltravers Street and Effingham Lane

6Cholera Monument and Memorial Gardens, off Norfolk Roady02177

Cholera Monument and Memorial Gardens, off Norfolk Road

7The Hare and Hounds public house, No. 7 Church Lane, Dore. Circa 1600. The earliest public house in the village. Included in the same buildings are a grocer's shop, Post Office and a butcher's shop. All stone-builty02200

The Hare and Hounds public house, No. 7 Church Lane, Dore. Circa 1600. The earliest public house in the village. Included in the same buildings are a grocer's shop, Post Office and a butcher's shop. All stone-built

8Carr Houses, Mayfield Road. At the time of the photograph, owned by Mrs. Flint of Tom Lane. Around 300 years old.y02213

Carr Houses, Mayfield Road. At the time of the photograph, owned by Mrs. Flint of Tom Lane. Around 300 years old.

9Broomhouse Farm, Tom Lane, built between 1791-1795. Hall Carr House on 1854 maps. Later demolishedy02224

Broomhouse Farm, Tom Lane, built between 1791-1795. Hall Carr House on 1854 maps. Later demolished

10Old Blue Ball public house, No. 156 Bradfield Road, Hillsboroughy02237

Old Blue Ball public house, No. 156 Bradfield Road, Hillsborough

Found 121330 records.

Page of 12133.