Search Results
Found 121330 records
| No | Image | Details | Add to Album |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | ![]() | y01614 London Road. Premises include No. 28 Albert Birds, confectioner, No. 24 Lucy Eleanor Faulks, boot maker, No. 20 Jennie Fairburn, confectioner | |
| 2 | ![]() | y01633 Engraving by J.H.Stainton of timber framed buildings at bottom of Snig Hill. Pack Horse Inn, No. 2 West Bar, left | |
| 3 | ![]() | y01640 Hunter's Bar toll bar, Ecclesall Road, closed midnight, October 31, 1884. Most probably James Percy, the last lessee, who paid 2,565 pounds for the privilege of exacting tolls, left of doorway | |
| 4 | ![]() | y01674 Holy Green House, The Moor, between Eldon Street and Prince Street. Home of Thomas Holy, who entertained John Wesley there. Mr. Abraham, principal of Milk St. Academy, resided here,also used for boarders and evening classes | |
| 5 | ![]() | y01678 Royal Oak public house, No. 29 King Street | |
| 6 | ![]() | y01703 Elevated view of Melrose Road (right) and Burngreave Street (foreground) with St. Catherine's, R.C. Church in the background | |
| 7 | ![]() | y01713 Hunter's Bar toll bar, Ecclesall Road, closed midnight, October 31, 1884. Most probably James Percy, the last lessee, who paid £2,565 for the privilege of exacting tolls, with beard | |
| 8 | ![]() | y01731 Champion (Scissors) Ltd., scissor manufacturers, Petre Street | |
| 9 | ![]() | y01833 Forge Dam boating lake, Whiteley Woods, Fulwood. The Dam formerly belonged to the Old Forge, also known as Whiteley Wood Forge | |
| 10 | ![]() | y01843 A Well Earned Rest, unidentified farmer, possibly from Knab Farm known as Needham's Farm, Carter Knowle Farm |
Found 121330 records.









