Search Results
Found 121330 records
| No | Image | Details | Add to Album |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | ![]() | w00291 Nos. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11, Ecclesall Road South, Banner Cross, known as Banner Cross Cottages. Owned by Thomas Roper. Consisting of farmhouse, four cottages and barn. Dated early 19th century. Not there in 1795 | |
| 2 | ![]() | w00292 Sharrow Snuff Mill, Wilsons and Co., snuff manufacturers, off Sharrow Vale Road on the River Porter | |
| 3 | ![]() | w00293 Bishops' House, Meersbrook Park, from Norton Lees Lane. | |
| 4 | ![]() | w00297 St. James' Church, Norton Lane. Given by Robert FitzRanulphm Lord of Alfreton, Norton and Marnham, to the abbey which he founded at Beauchief. In late Norman and Gothic style, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles and a tower | |
| 5 | ![]() | w00299 Whirlow Bridge Inn, junction of Ecclesall Road South and Hathersage Road | |
| 6 | ![]() | w00305 St. Mary C. of E. Church, Church Street, Ecclesfield | |
| 7 | ![]() | w00319 Nether Spurgear Wheel Dam, Endcliffe Park (also known as Third Endcliffe Wheel) | |
| 8 | ![]() | w00320 Sharrow Moor Endowed School, Sharrow | |
| 9 | ![]() | w00340 Holly Street at the junction with Orchard Lane, (right), looking towards Bow Street, Wentworth Temperance Hotel on left | |
| 10 | ![]() | w00344 River Don from Lady's Bridge before the First World War. Tennant Brothers Ltd., Exchange Brewery on left (fronting Bridge Street), Millsands Steelworks beyond and Cocker Brothers Wireworks, right |
Found 121330 records.









