Search Results

 

Found 121330 records

Page of 12133.

Search Within Results

Keywords
Exclude
No Image Details Add to Album
1The Farm, Granville Road, Former residence of the Duke of Norfolk. Later demolishedt01530

The Farm, Granville Road, Former residence of the Duke of Norfolk. Later demolished

2Shepherd Wheel Dam, Whiteley Woods, situated in what is now Bingham Parkt01532

Shepherd Wheel Dam, Whiteley Woods, situated in what is now Bingham Park

3Spooner (or Holme or Rivelin Bridge) Wheel, near Rivelin Valley Road, Rivelin Valley. St. Michaels Mortuary Chapel, Rivelin Glen Cemetery, in backgroundt01533

Spooner (or Holme or Rivelin Bridge) Wheel, near Rivelin Valley Road, Rivelin Valley. St. Michaels Mortuary Chapel, Rivelin Glen Cemetery, in background

4Unidentified view of Loxley Valleyt01534

Unidentified view of Loxley Valley

5Black Brook, Blackbrook Wood, Lodge Moort01536

Black Brook, Blackbrook Wood, Lodge Moor

6Wadsley Bridge Station, off Halifax Roadt01537

Wadsley Bridge Station, off Halifax Road

7The Lake in Endcliffe Parkt01539

The Lake in Endcliffe Park

8Botanical Gardens, occupying around 18 acres of land, in the vale of the Porter. Opened June 29th, 1836, costing the original proprietors £18,000, of which £3,600 was paid for land. Bought by the Sheffield Town Trustees in 1889t01542

Botanical Gardens, occupying around 18 acres of land, in the vale of the Porter. Opened June 29th, 1836, costing the original proprietors £18,000, of which £3,600 was paid for land. Bought by the Sheffield Town Trustees in 1889

9Beauchief Abbey and cottages referred to on early maps as the Lodget01544

Beauchief Abbey and cottages referred to on early maps as the Lodge

10Fulwood Road, Broomhill, Ashdell Road, right, entrance to Standfield House, left, spire belongs to the Wesleyan Chapelt01545

Fulwood Road, Broomhill, Ashdell Road, right, entrance to Standfield House, left, spire belongs to the Wesleyan Chapel

Found 121330 records.

Page of 12133.