Search Results
Found 121330 records
| No | Image | Details | Add to Album |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | ![]() | s02710 Woodhouse Market Cross and Woodhouse Picture Palace, built 1914, Market Square/Market Place. The cross was erected in 1775 by Joshua Littlewood. A sun dial and weather vane were added in 1826 | |
| 2 | ![]() | s02719 Chapeltown Picture Palace, Nos. 19 - 21 Station Road. Opened 23 December 1912, seating 450. Closed 16 March 1963 and became a bingo hall | |
| 3 | ![]() | s02725 Auditorium of Gaumont Cinema, Barker's Pool, formerly The Regent. Designed by W.E. Trent. Opened 26th December, 1927. Became the Gaumont in 1946 and was twinned by Rank in 1969 and tripled in 1979. Closed 7th November 1985 | |
| 4 | ![]() | s02753 South Street, Moor, at junction of Carver Street, No. 20 James Howe and Sons, butchers, Nos. 2- 12 George Binns Ltd., tailors | |
| 5 | ![]() | s02861 Unidentified parade | |
| 6 | ![]() | s02873 Parade, Hillsborough Bridge, Langsett Road looking towards Sheffield, Midland Bank on the right | |
| 7 | ![]() | s02875 Buffalos outing for poor children of Park area, photographed from Cricket Inn Road. Aston Street, left. St. John's School, Cricket Inn Road, behind lamppost | |
| 8 | ![]() | s02891 The Christening party of one of J. G. Graves children | |
| 9 | ![]() | s02893 Horse carriages | |
| 10 | ![]() | s02904 An open-air service in the East End |
Found 121330 records.









