Search Results

 

Found 121330 records

Page of 12133.

Search Within Results

Keywords
Exclude
No Image Details Add to Album
1Checking furnace temperatures at Dunford-Hadfields Ltd.s02549

Checking furnace temperatures at Dunford-Hadfields Ltd.

2Creswick's Farm, Snaithing Lane, Crosspool, Miss Creswick haymakings02587

Creswick's Farm, Snaithing Lane, Crosspool, Miss Creswick haymaking

3Creswick's Farm, Snaithing Lane, Crosspools02588

Creswick's Farm, Snaithing Lane, Crosspool

4Endcliffe Hall and the Grand Conservatory, Endcliffe Vale Road s02595

Endcliffe Hall and the Grand Conservatory, Endcliffe Vale Road

5Endcliffe Halls02596

Endcliffe Hall

6The Grand Conservatory, Endcliffe Hall. An imposing tropical house measuring 160 feet long, with two wings and divided by a 35' high domed tower. Became an open-air ward when used as an annex of the 3rd Northern General Hospital. Demolished by 1935s02597

The Grand Conservatory, Endcliffe Hall. An imposing tropical house measuring 160 feet long, with two wings and divided by a 35' high domed tower. Became an open-air ward when used as an annex of the 3rd Northern General Hospital. Demolished by 1935

7Endcliffe Hall and the Grand Conservatory, Endcliffe Vale Roads02598

Endcliffe Hall and the Grand Conservatory, Endcliffe Vale Road

8Looking towards Nethergreen Road (left) and Fulwood Road (right) from Tom Lane, after demolition of cottages, Nethergreen School (also known as Ranmoor School) and Nethergreen United Methodist Church, in backgrounds02642

Looking towards Nethergreen Road (left) and Fulwood Road (right) from Tom Lane, after demolition of cottages, Nethergreen School (also known as Ranmoor School) and Nethergreen United Methodist Church, in background

9The tea room, The Regent Cinema, Barker's Pool, later became Gaumont. Designed by W.E. Trent. Opened 26th December, 1927. Became the Gaumont in 1946 and was twinned by Rank in 1969 and tripled in 1979. Closed 7th November 1985s02692

The tea room, The Regent Cinema, Barker's Pool, later became Gaumont. Designed by W.E. Trent. Opened 26th December, 1927. Became the Gaumont in 1946 and was twinned by Rank in 1969 and tripled in 1979. Closed 7th November 1985

10The auditorium of The Electra Palace, Fitzalan Square which opened 11th February 1911. Closed on 28 July 1945 and reopened as News Theatre in September. Became Classic Cinema on 15 January 1962. Closed 24th November 1982. Later demolisheds02694

The auditorium of The Electra Palace, Fitzalan Square which opened 11th February 1911. Closed on 28 July 1945 and reopened as News Theatre in September. Became Classic Cinema on 15 January 1962. Closed 24th November 1982. Later demolished

Found 121330 records.

Page of 12133.